Saturday, August 26, 2006

[Latest CPU] - - Canon EF 50 mm F1.2L USM lens


Canon EF 50 mm F1.2L USM lens
Digital Camera Reviews and News - Aug 24, 2006 Canon s latest Ring-type Ultrasonic Motor USM (USM), high speed CPU and improved AF algorithms combine to ensure rapid, highly responsive auto focus.

AMD AM2 3800 X2 CPU Review
nForcersHQ.com - Aug 18, 2006 As computer enthusiasts we are currently entering a new era of CPU performance with the launch of Intel's new processor range, Core 2 Duo (Conroe) and AMD's

AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU shipments to surge in 2H, X2 3600+ to play
DigiTimes, Taiwan - Aug 15, 2006 While attempting to significantly raise its proportion of dual-core desktop CPU shipments in the latter half of this year, AMD expects the Athlon 64 X2 3600

Planning new PC, will this CPU hold back the video?
Atomic, Australia - Aug 22, 2006 I am planning to purchase a games PC shortly. My budget is $2200, I am looking to buy a pc that will have to last me for several years.

What cpu + motherboard should I get?
CNET Reviews - Aug 14, 2006 Im planning to upgrade my pc to a amd duo core cpu and a motherboard to go with it. I dont want to spend more then $250. I was planning

CPU? Mobo? Argh. How's the E6300 sound?
Atomic, Australia - Jul 31, 2006 I'm on a reaonably tight budget (Around $1000). I'm looking at the E6300 for a CPU as Allendale/Conroe seems to be the new top dog.

AMD-ATI to make a GPU on a CPU
Inquirer, UK - Aug 15, 2006 ENGINEERS from AMD and ATI companies are going to start working on a unified chip that will have GPU and CPU on a same silicon.

Sonnet intros dual 1.6GHz G4 CPU upgrade
MacNN, CA - Aug 2, 2006 Sonnet has upgraded its dual-processor G4 CPU upgrade line with the addition of a new Encore/ST G4 Duet 1.6GHz, which features faster performance using the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home