Saturday, August 12, 2006

[Latest CPU] - - CPU too cold?


CPU too cold?
Atomic, Australia - Aug 3, 2006 This only happens when it's very cold, mainly when I moved into this room, but when the CPU is under full load, there is no problem.

Eurotech Presents the CPU-1421 RoHS Compliant CPU Module
Newswire Today (press release), UK - Jul 31, 2006 Eurotech has just released the CPU-1421, a new PC/104-Plus Single Board Computer ideally suited for applications requiring high reliability and low power

AMD Buys ATI and Dramatically Slashes CPU Prices
I4U - Jul 24, 2006 Regarding the new AMD CPU prices, the AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ is apparently now selling for $240 instead of $558 for instance. Most price cuts are for PC CPUs.

Intel reigns supreme in mid to high-end CPU market
Inquirer, UK - Jul 25, 2006 market. Is AMD reverting back to the K2 era? Hexus reports on the Intel Xeon 5160 Woodcrest CPU and the Armari Magnetar X2 system. The

Help on next upgrade for a relative noob
Atomic, Australia - 3 hours ago I would like to run dual GPUs (eventually), and maybe a PhysX card which would mean a new motherboard, but I can't afford to do board, CPU and GPUS all at once

Comparing CPU power in the T1000, X2100 and iMac Intel Core Duo
Computerworld, MA - Jul 20, 2006 that matches is found. The test is entirely CPU bound; there's hardly any disk activity and very little RAM requirement. I'd never

CPU FAN PROBLEMS
CNET Reviews - Aug 9, 2006 Hi guys, I've been having problems with my CPU Fan lately. First of all what is that beeping noise the computer makes? I'm guessing

OCZ develops CPU cooling
Inquirer, UK - Jul 17, 2006 OCZ doesn't stop and doesn't sleep at all. The company just announced a CPU cooler and it is going back to its old roots. We remember

Apple Unveils Quad CPU Mac Pro
TrustedReviews, UK - Aug 8, 2006 So WWDC kicked off yesterday and while we may have not had any new iPods or revelations on the iPhone (as I predicted) we did get one heck of a new workstation

Dual CPU vs Dual Core
Computerworld, MA - Jul 17, 2006 It is not so much the power of the CPU as the difference it gives in responsiveness - I don't get any of the freezes or pauses that I used to get when using my

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home