Saturday, October 21, 2006

[Latest CPU] - - Online Backup: What's Right for Your Business?


Online Backup: What's Right for Your Business?
Small Business Computing - Oct 19 10:16 AM
Backing up data over the Internet to an off-site storage facility takes a huge weight off the shoulders of many small business owners.Save to My Web

Vista verdict: Piggy, but nice
Whistler Question - Oct 19 11:05 AM
Vista verdict: Piggy, but nice This concludes my Windows Vista Experiment. Last week I took the plunge and upgraded my computer with more RAM (1 Gbyte), and suddenly Vista burst into life. With 1 Gbyte RAM, Vista zips along very nicely even with the Aero interface enabled.Save to My Web

IBM claims Power 6 will double chip performance
The Inquirer - Oct 17 3:40 AM
YOUNG SHAVER AND PEOPLE'S GEEK David Kanter went to the Microprocessor Forum last week and was entranced by IBM's gradual striptease of the Power 6 CPU.Save to My Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home