Monday, August 14, 2006

[Latest CPU] - - Opengear's High Availability Integrated Infrastructure Management Gateways Extend Beyond Digi's Passport and Avocent's


Opengear's High Availability Integrated Infrastructure Management Gateways Extend Beyond Digi's Passport and Avocent's
RedNova - 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
WEST JORDAN, Utah, Aug. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- OpeSave to My Web

Review: SAPPHIRE PURE CrossFire Advantage Motherboard
Overclockers Club - Aug 10 9:25 PM
Virtual-Hideout - "The overall look of the Sapphire Pure CrossFire Advantage is sleek and the layout is done well. The performance with my hardware was flawless and I'm sure with better CPU and RAM the overclocking result would have been much better.Save to My Web

WWDC: Live chat transcript
MacCentral Online - Aug 11 11:12 AM
Macworld 's Jason Snell and Rob Griffiths sat down for an hour on Wednesday to answer questions about new features in Leopard, the Mac Pro's capabilities and much more. Save to My Web

Open source project adds "no military use" clause to the GPL
NewsForge - Aug 14 9:14 AM
GPU is a Gnutella client that creates ad-hoc supercomputers by allowing individual PCs on the network to share CPU resources with each other. That's intriguing enough, but the really interesting thing about GPU is the license its developers have given it. They call it a "no military use" modified version of the GNU General Public License (GPL).Save to My Web

Report: Displays, DVDs pace CE sales growth
Electronics Supply and Manufacturing - 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
MANHASSET, N.Y. The Consumer Electronics Association forecasts total consumer electronics factory-to-dealer sales to reach $140 billion in 2006, up 8 percent over 2005, according to the association's semi-annual U.S. Consumer Electronics Sales and Forecasts Report.Save to My Web

Reader Review
EuroGamer - Aug 11 8:01 AM
I guess so, but not like this... Not being a massive fan of block puzzle games, I wasn't expecting much from this, well not until I realised who was behind it. A puzzle game from the guy who made Rez, now you'r expecting something special, and special it is.Save to My Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home